Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Drew Drew is offline

Default Printing or repaginating doubles document length

Hi,
(might post this in the wrong place, please correct me if I did)

I have a 180 page word 2003 document with tables and screenshots, toc etc.
In Print Layout view, the document is 180 pages. When I print the document,
it becomes 300+ pages. Same when I change views (say from Print Layout to
Normal view), the document becomes 300 pages.

What is happening, is a few of my tables are getting copied onto every page
(taking up about 1/2 the page) AFTER I do a print or repaginate. I do a undo
to restore the proper layout.

I have tried different drivers / printers and the same issue occures.

Any thoughts or suggestions is appreciated.

WinXP Pro SP2
Office 2003 SP2