Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?

Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels. On the Labels tab,
click Options and select Avery 5845 Note card, and click OK. In the Labels
dialog, click New Document. This will create a sheet of four cards. They are
set up as a table, so be sure you display table gridlines (Table | Show
Gridlines) so you can see the card boundaries.

"Rae" wrote in message
I am making up a post wedding invitation. I want to print it out on a

regular
piece of card stock. There will be 4 invitations per page. How can I get

each
invitation centered (vertical & horizontal) in it's own 1/4 section of the
paper? I know there has to be an easy answer...It is just eluding me.
THANKS!
Rae;-)