Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Meltad

Default Mail merge pictures - missing links

I've created my mail merge document linked to an excel data source. Included
the mail merge command...

{ INCLUDEPICTURE " N:\\MAIL MERGE\\Ed's examples\\photos\\ {Mergefield
Whole_name}.jpg" }

When I merge to a seperate document I can't see the pictures, just boxes
with red crosses. I've done F9 update, and have called the jpg files the same
names as they appear in the excel file.

I used Ctrl+F9 to insert my brackets; update links and fileds is checked in
the print box, picture placeholders is not checked in the options - view box;
I've pressed Ctrl+A and F9 in my output document...

Any ideas??