See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm. If you expect to have to do this
again, you might to replace with an AutoText field; when you update the
AutoText entry, documents will update automatically.

"Janet" wrote in message
I have word 2002 & just changed my e-mail address. How can
I go about replacing my old e-mail address with my new one
in all of my documents without actually opening each
document and doing a search and replace. Is there a way I
can only do this once and it will pick-up the change in all
of my documents? All suggestions and help would be appreciated