Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larry Root Larry Root is offline

Default Cross referencing, indexing in word

SJ,

Can you create a custom dictionary?

"SJ" wrote:

Stefan Thank you. I was clear, or do not understand how your response will
work, probably the latter.

I am writing a series of grade level articles for students. I need the words
in these articles to all come from a word list. I want to have Word check the
article aggainst the word list and show words not in the list that are used
in the article. This way I can go back and check the articles for 100
compliance.

Is this more clear, will your method work?

Thanks Scott

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Use the Find and Replace dialog box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SJ" wrote in message
news
I am writing several documents. I want to reference a table of words
checking as I create that I only use the word in those tables.

Any suggestions. Thanks