Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] is offline

Default End of document paragraph symbol

Ouch... (but then she does edit a 'Dummies' book. ;-P)

BTW, this is only a MSFT-hosted site. Very few who post here actually work
for MSFT (and those who do have [MSFT] after their name). But I still think
you were wise to make good use of your time and take the initiative to try
to find the answer on your own - and asking the "experts" is a perfectly
acceptable method for finding an answer. However, I do think you could have
achieved the stated objective of having no blank paragraphs at the end of
the document - assuming that you're allowed to have at least 1 paragraph of
content in your document. The final paragraph mark can be located at the end
of the last line of text; it needn't be a paragraph on its own to do its
"job".
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

"TestThis4x4" wrote in message
Thanks for your wise answer. I have asked for her assistance and awaiting
her
response but decided to do some research on my own. I figured I'd "get my
money's worth" (yes, MY money's worth. I'm paying for college out of
pocket
and I'm 29 yrs old, thank you for assuming otherwise) by checking out a
MICROSOFT website.

I appreciate everyone's assistance except for Ms. Paules who apparently
assumes I'm an idiot.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Have you tried asking your professor that question? You've paid for his
instruction - get your (or your parents') money's worth.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"