Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Remove symbols from text

It is usually on the Standard toolbar. If it does not appear there, click
on the Toolbar Options arrow thingy at the right hand end of the toolbar.
Of in the ToolsOptionsView dialog, click on the items that you want to see
under the "Formatting marks" section of the dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ashley" wrote in message
Where is the show and hide/hide button?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Click on the Show/Hide button ¶

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Villager" wrote in message

"Villager" wrote:

In Windows XP Home Edition, Version 5.1-- All of a sudden, paragraph
and
arrow symbols popped into my Word document and every Word document I
open.
How do I remove these permanently and keep it from happening again?