Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default E-Mailing resume word document without changing format.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

Sending the document as an attachment will not guarantee that formatting
changes will not take place
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

I do find that this a quite extraordinary piece of un-joined up thinking by
MS. While I appreciate that the Print-Preview view should depend on
installed printers, and thus formatting may change, I cannot for the life of
me see why the NORMAL view should not show the document in it's original
form.....The implication being that if you share a document WITHIN an
organisation where different users have different printers, the document
format changes from user to user! Quite unbelievable.