Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default Ho w to make 3-2-1 style

Dear Robert
Thanks for the link. It helped me anlot but didn't solve my problem yet. It
is not easy to use numbering in headings. But it guided me to more relative
sites.
"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Hi Rasoul

Rasoul Khoshravan Azar wrote:
I know how to make a style which can add header numbers to titles like:
1- Compressors (In style I set the numbering)

I would like to know how can I make a double number header as follows:
1-1- Reciprocal Compressors
1-2- Composite Compressors
1-3- ...

Off course it is possible to add those numbers manually but I want

"word" to
make the table of content for me and for this reason it is necessary to

make
those header by style.

The recommended method is described he

See the section on "Numbering, bullets, Headings, Outlines" (by Shauna
Kelly)
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/

Greetinx
Robert