Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] weening@gmx.de is offline

Default Getting rid of blue wavy lines under text forever?

How do I get rid of the blue wavy lines under parts of my WORD 2007 text
documents once and for all? In other words, how do I disable this proofing
function? I realize that these lines have something to do with what Microsoft
considers grammatical, spelling or stylistic mistakes -- but I am a writer by
profession, and I often write incomplete setences on purpose -- for effect,
to make a point, etc.
I dont need Microsoft to "help" me.
I have tried everything I could think of -- disabling (unchecking) the
proofing tools in "Options" etc., but the blue wavy lines under parts of the
text are still there.
HELP!