kristinwinter

Default How to find text marked do not check spelling grammar was skipped

I have a document where I check the spelling & grammar, when it is completed
it gives me the message "Text marked with 'Do not check spelling or grammar'
was skipped". I have changed the settings in Spelling & Grammar Checker, I
don't want anything to be skipped through Spelling & Grammar Checker ( I want
it to check everything). Where is the problem? Is it in the settings, if so
how do I change them so that I know my whole document is correct?