sf

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:59:01 -0800, "tjtjjtjt"
wrote:

This article may shed some light on the issue.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

I had something weird happen to me today. I copy & pasted
text from the internet and wanted to bullet several items,
but they didn't bullet - the preceding paragraph was
bulleted instead. ??? That has never happened to me before
and I didn't know how to fix it so I decided I didn't need
the items bulleted.

So, other than pasting it into notepad and stripping off all
formatting, what could I have done? The above article does
not apply because the auto-update option isn't checked.