Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default text when changing line spacing

Hi ?B?ZGFj?=,

I'm making a templatein Word for a certificate that I regularily use, but
I just need to change names and dates. There's probably an easier way to
make this, but what I have done is changed the line spacing in some areas so
that the text appears directly on the line. When I print the document onto
the certificate, it looks great. Unfortunately when you look at the document
on the screen, the words are cut off. Is there a way to show the words
without moving any of my lines?!

It sounds like this could be a problem with your graphics card driver. You can
try updating to the latest driver from the manufacturer's website. If that
doesn't help, try contacting the manufacturer about the problem.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)