Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word gives Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" after Executing to Email

Could it be the problem with unqualified objects described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319832

?

Peter Jamieson
"Clive" wrote in message ...
I'm writing an app in VB6 to use Word 2003 to send out the result of a Mailmerge to Emails

At .Mailmerge.Execute it actually works - puts the emails in Outlook's Outbox - but then it Errors giving the error message:
Automation error: "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients"

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? If so how can I fix it?

I have cleanup code that no longer runs after the Execute statement - and will have to be recoded if I can't solve this.

Help much appreciated.

Clive Elsworth (London UK)