Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Photograph

I had the same problem. People say they don't know how to send me a
photograph but they can send Word file attachments. Don't ask - I have no
idea. I finally gave up trying.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Jay has referred you to the instructions that will do this the best you
can if the Word doc is all you have, but in this instance I think I'd
contact the sender and ask if it would be possible to have the photo in
its original format (TIFF or JPEG or whatever that might be).

"Ian Wolfe" wrote in message
I have received a Word file containing only a photograph and its
caption. How can I most easily turn this photo (from a 2003 Word file)
into a JPG file? TIA.

--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.