Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Word Fax Wizard

You don't even need to use the fax wizard. You can pull information from
Outlook using the method at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and you
simply print to the fax driver - see http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

Larz wrote:
Sorry, one addition. We are only using this to print a fax cover
sheet. Not to send a fax from the fax wizard. If there is a simpler
way to make a template that can pull info from Outlooks contacts that
would be great too!

Thanks!

"Larz" wrote:

Is there anyway to cusomtize or change one of the three default fax
templates that come up in the fax wizard? We are looking to put our
own company logo and format into one of these templates so that
users can use the fax wizard to pull name and fax numbers from an
outlook contact list.

thanks!