Beasst

Default Sending resume as an attachment

I'm trying to forward a resume as an attachment. Of which, there's 4 pages
and the last two send(as attachments) fine. But, it's the first two we're
having trouble w/. The two pages that, show the employee history w/ the dates
and the experience. These two columes are set up as A) the date colume and
then B) the experience colume(all on one page). Except, when I send 'em as an
attachment the left(date) colume shows up first followed by the experience.
Which makes the one page turn into like five pages.

So, how do I manage the word doc.??? So, it shows up in the attachment as it
appears on the word doc. I'm viewing before I send it???

Thanks in advance,
Don
Savannah, Ga