Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
flyhigh flyhigh is offline

Default why does the document begin in the middle of the page?

"Genine" wrote:

Also, check that you haven't enabled click and type. This inserts lots of
returns and/or tabs into your document so that you can type where you clicked
the cursor.
Tools Options Edit and untick Enable click and type.
Genine

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Hi, Amish. In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Layout | Vertical
alignment: Top | OK.
omg thnaks a lot garfield, u saved me abunch of trouble!
"AMISH" wrote:

Everytime I start in a new document in WORD 2003, the documnet starts in the
middle of the page and I want to fix the problem. THanks