Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Drop-down Menus won't drop down all the way

In Word 2000, the check box is labeled "Menus show recently used items
first," and you need to *clear* the check box.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Tools Customize Options Always Show Full Menus (the exact wording

may
have been different in Word 2000)..

Paul wrote:
In Word 2000 (Vista Home Basic), I want the drop-down menus (such as
"File," "View," etc.) to drop down all the way. Almost all the time,
I see a few items and a down arrow. How can I get Word to let me see
the entire menu all the time?