Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Send to Fax Services

As it stopped working when you installed the upgraded Adobe Professional, it
would be that which I would uninstall, NOT Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"rjjablo" wrote in message
We have a Windows XP box with Office 2003 with current updates. We used to
be
able to send faxes thru a Fax Service ie Venali and we tried also
RapidFax.
Same error for both.

Problem is when you click on Send to and then Fax Service everything works
as it should. The Word File converts to a tif file and preview will show
both
the cover sheet and the attached file.

When you hit send, the cover sheet only will go to the fax service and the
tif file will not be attached.

We look in the sent mail and the tif file is not attached.

I installed this on my machine with the same configuration and it worked
flawlessly.

This worked before we installed an upgraded version of Adobe Professional.

Any ideas on what to check before we uninstall and reinstall Word which I
dont think will fix the problem?