Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default W 2010 during auto-save get MS 'Word not responding

Please post back with the results of your tests...

Other things to consider: Are you saving to a remote location? Or to the
"cloud" (OneDrive or some other service)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"rmg08057" wrote in message

Thanks Stefan

Good point, I just took out the Evernote addin. No diff. Plus it is
intermittent which to me indicates that it isn't the addins - for
instance, no problems for some days now, no different software added,
same daily processes going on.

I will have to get around to doing what you say on a day when the
problem is occurring. Trouble is, the computer is remote.

Thanks again.

Ralph in Auckland

--
rmg08057