Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CRW

Default How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

Bingo!

Thank you all very much for your kind attention, this works perfectly for my
needs.

CRW

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

File - Print - change the number of prints

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CRW" wrote in message
Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using
the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something
simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above
process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!