Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jnason

Default Why is my Microsoft Word document printing out blank?

Still nothing. I even tried copying over the information to see if the info
was corrupted, but nothing. What else do you think?

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Does the Word document contain anything else besides the Excel
sheet? Try pressing Ctrl+A to select all, and then click on
Format | Font | Font tab | uncheck the "Hidden" box | OK.

jnason wrote:

Still nothing. Any other thoughts?

"jnason" wrote:

I have a Microsoft Word document that has an excel sheet copied within it.
Whenever I print out the document, all I get is a blank sheet. Even when I
print preview it, I get a blank sheet. I don't understand what is happening
here.