Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MDW MDW is offline

Default Picture Positioning

As I said to Suzanne, for some reason the "Inline" option is not available.
Does it make a difference that I've actually got several items (a photo, a
text box, an arrow) grouped together, and it's that resultant object I want
to position?
--
Hmm...they have the Internet on COMPUTERS now!

"Fredrik E. Nilsen" wrote:

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:46:02 -0700, MDW
wrote:

How do I put a picture in a table cell? When I copy the picture, and put the
cursor into the cell and hit "Paste", the picture isn't put into the cell. It
appears back on the page where it used to be.

You have make the picture inline with text first.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen