Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Selecting sentence/paragraph with keyboard

Don,

Somewhere in the middle of this long thread you will find a post from me (a
few hours old) where I tried to explain how you can install the
select-sentence macro. Hope that will help you...

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Don Ellis" wrote:

I try to avoid the mouse as much as possible. Is there a way to select a
sentence or paragraph using just the keyboard?

And how can I create a single keystroke that inserts these three keystrokes
-- [space][en dash][space]?

Thank you.

Don