Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Karen Karen is offline

Default copy paste word doc to adobe golive

Hi everyone,
I hope someone can help. My son has made a web site for a history day
project using adobe golive. Having taught himself by the use of the
"clasroom in a book". The site he made is wonderful and had won at school and
at the district. He put his bibiography entry on the site put into a PDF
file in which our trial is no longer valid. According to the judges the
bibliography needs to be changed to be directly on the site. When he tries
to copy and paste it in the required MLA format the spacing becomes
incorrect. Does anyony have any help you can offer.
Rather clueless Mom trying to help,
Karen