Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy Nancy is offline

Default Link for mail merge help not working

Hello Doug, thanks for responding. I am trying to do a mail merge from excel
into word that adds an individual pie chart (pre-calculates) for each person
into the mail merge letter. The quantity of people is large (4500) so it
would be hard to do individually. I thought that the suggestion (number 2) on
Cindy's website sounded like it may help, although the link that it tells you
how to do it was the one I wanted to read. I have searched the discussion
groups to see what other people have done, but most just refer you to Cindy's
website for this. If you have any other suggestions that would be great.
Thanks again, Nancy

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I can't find the specific link that you mention on that page, though there
is a different one

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMeger.htm

on that page that I know no longer works.

Perhaps if you tell us what it is that you need help with, we may be able to
provide it.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Nancy" wrote in message
Hello, on the helpful site you give out : (MVP Cindy Meister's website):
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic...

...it has a link to go to "know how" but its not working:
http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Databa...tabaseInfo.htm

Any other suggestions to find this info? Thank you!