Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default increase the font size of comments

For comments in balloons in Word 2002 and later, I believe you also have
to change the Balloon Text style to get Comment Text to show a size
change. I set the Comment Text to a nice big font, and then Balloon Text
to a tight font with an increased size, and that makes me happy.

Since you will need to reset this on every document you receive to
comment on, you might record it into a macro.

jdundas wrote:
How can I increase the font size of comments? When I'm editing a document,
I'm finding it hard to read what I'm typing as the font is too small. I've
tried "right click" and chose "font" to no avail.