Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Paste large Excel spreadsheet into Word

Note that if you pasted as an Excel object, the behavior you are describing
is to be expected, since Word does not allow objects to extend across pages.
Instead, make sure to paste in RTF (table) format, if necessary via the
Paste Special dialog box (Home tab | Paste | Paste Special).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Tricia Butler" Tricia wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that one and a half pages long. When I insert it into
Word, it cuts off after one page. Is it possible to have a spreadsheet
continue to multiple pages in Word?