Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elise Elise is offline

Default Getting rid of trailing period in each line of a list

That's perfect - it worked! I was trying varieties of those other
codes, for some reason I didn't think to use the paragraph mark one (I
guess I had a mental block with the word "paragraph").

Thanks so much!

On Mar 11, 10:35 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Are the e-mail addresses one per line? If so use Replace (CTRL+H) to replace
.^p
with
^p
If not, how are they arranged?

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

Elise wrote:
I have a list of 1500 email addresses that I have copied into a blank
Word document. Each address has a period at the end, which obviously
shouldn't be there. Is there a way to tell Word (through a macro or
find or something) to get rid of that period (and not the one(s) that
belong in an email address)?

I have tried recording a macro, which I got to work, but I have to run
it for each line (I'm not very well-versed in macros).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
--Elise