Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Show Text Boundaries

Look in All Commands; the command you want is ViewTogglePageBoundaries.

"Rabia" wrote in message
Thanks, but I already tried this and found no related command. I thought
someone might have another idea.

"tedmi" wrote:

You can add any Word command to the Quick Access Toolbar, by default
located
at the left edge of the topmost title bar. Click on the down arrow at the
right end of the toolbar, and navigate through the menu structure in the
pop-up windows to the command you want. The QAT icons are cryptic and
hard to
recognize, but you get tooltips when you hover the mouse cursor over
them.
--
TedMi