Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Bold fonts in tables

Please tell us more about how you created the tables. It matters whether you
are

--- using the regular text style in the tables and applying manual formatting
--- using paragraph styles created for the table headings and table body
--- copying and pasting (or using auto text) to insert your table layout
--- using a table style where you specified a font and embellishment (like
bold)

Once we know a bit more, I'm sure someone will be ble to help you.

PamC

Gabba wrote:
I created a table with bold headings. When I was entering data in the
columns, the bold was automatically enabled and I had to disable it. It
continues every row. How can I stop that. Then I created a new document
with multiple tables - used NO bold anywhere and on the 10th table I began
getting the automatic bold again. Help!
Gabba