Old February 7th 09, 07:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor
Default Help - word keeps shutting down

Re-installing rarely achieves anything useful - see then

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site
Word MVP web site

Sara wrote:
Hi there

Each time I try to run the research function in word 2003, my computer
states that there is a problem with Word, it shuts down and tries to

Then I get a message stating that "Word automatically saved changes
to the normal document template. Do you want to load it?"

The link to "More information about this error message online." has no

I've re-installed office 2003 and still no luck.

Any ideas how to fix this?