Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neil McCready

Default Cursor Size

I have the same problem, and it can be fixed by changing the zoom or by
changing to Read layout and back again. But I find these are temporary fixes
and when I close out of Word and go back in, the problem is there again. My
small cursor has only appeared in the last day or so.

Does anyone know of a permanent fix ??

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Mad Dog wrote:
Help! My cursor shrunk to what seems to be a font 2 or 3 size. What
happened? It's on all of my documents now, so it has to be some kind
of a general control on my global template.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Mad Dog

Switch to 500% zoom and back again. (We don't know why it happens or why
this fixes it.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman