Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Updating template from doc OR doc from template

If I tweak styles in my document and sometimes forget to click "Add to
template", is there a way to tell Word "Add all my template-ish changes to
the template"?

If I've been tweaking styles in the template, is there a way to tell Word
"Modify this document to obey the latest version of the template"? Or at
least "Modify a particular style, or maybe all the heading styles, to obey
the template"?

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN