Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Default why can't I edit a document I created two days ago with same Word

Hi,

I am really sorry that you are experiencing that. I am not quite sure yet
thatI fully understand your problem but from what I see it seems taht you are
trying to modify a read only file. Make sure taht when you save in word you
are not saving the document as "read only."

Let me know if this helps and if you have any additional info I would be
glad to help you .
--
Vicente Tulliano

"veteranpoet" wrote:

Started using Windows 7 about two weeks ago. Now I can't edit files I just
created within the last week using the Word 2007.
Why?