Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
donna donna is offline

Default How do I make fields grey out automatically when irrelevant?

I am trying to make a request form on which I want to force the user to
complete all applicable fields. Can I format the request form so that
dependant on the users answers only the applicale fields are show?
Example:
Question: Are you: full time or part time?
Question: How many hours do you work?

The second question is not applicable to full time employees as they have
standard hours so I would like to make the check box unavailable for those
who answer full time.

Please help - I need this done by Tuesday!!