Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I need a R with a circle around it

Precisely. Both AutoCorrect items were designed so that when people type the
most common substitutes for © and ®, they get the real thing.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Actually, the OP doesn't mention (c) at all.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
I assumed she'd already tried that, since she seemed to know about
(c).

On Aug 27, 4:23 pm, "Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:
What happens if you type (r)? By default, it should automatically change
®.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog:http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web:http://www.herbtyson.com

"Electra Krelie" Electra wrote in

I am looking for a R with a circle around it, like the C for copyright.
Thanks-