Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Can't see macros in Organizer

Are you sure that the project item is actually stored in the document and
not its template and that you have the correct document open in the
Organizer windows as the organizer works in the same way in 2007?

Michelle wrote:
Using Vista and Word 2007. I opened a document to copy the macros
from it to Normal - I can see the macro when I click on Macros/View
Macros. But when I click on Organizer, the Macro Project Items box
is empty, even though I made sure that the correct document name is
showing below in "Macro Project Items Available in:"

Can anybody shed light on this - where are the items? I did this
same operation on my XP machine using Word 2007 and it worked
perfectly.

Thanks