Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hyperlink CTRL-Click disable does not transfer with document

This is a machine-specific setting. Tell your recipient to uncheck the box
on his own computer.

"Laura79" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002 with Windows Me. I've created a long document with
multiple hyperlinks. I used Tools Options Edit to un-check the "Use

CTRL
+ Click to follow hyperlink" box under Editing options, so now within my
document a simple Click works to follow the hyperlinks. So far, so good.
However, I e-mailed the document to someone else, and he says he has to

use
CTRL + Click to follow the hyperlinks. He e-mailed the document back to

me,
and I can use a simple Click. Is the CTRL-Click disable restricted to the
computer being used? Or is there a way to make the CTRL-Click disable

stay
with the document?
Thanks in advance for your help.