Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default When fix problems posting to this forum?

"Woody" wrote in message
The last two times I have posted questions to this forum I have gotten a
message stating that there was an error posting the message. When I exit
the
forum and come back in, I see the message, but I am not notified of replys
via email, and I consistently get the error.

Anyone know when this might be fixed.

It's been reported but there's no way to know right now when it will be
corrected. I believe the error you are encountering is for your notification
subscription as we've encountered this in the past. And if you aren't
receiving notifications of replies then that backs up what I suspect. If I'm
not mistaken it has to do with your login timing out for the notification
system. If you do encounter the error then try logging out and back in.

Additionally, as "p0" pointed out, the web interface you are using to access
the newsgroups is only one entry point. There are numerous other methods you
can use to access them. Most here use a newsreader such as Outlook Express
or Windows Live Mail. If you want to try that then click the following link
and this newsgroup will be added for you:

Then to subscribe to other newsgroups, click the Newsgroups button (or
Tools/Newsgroups) to view the entire list. A couple tips, use View/Current
View/Show Replies to my Messages to quickly find your posts, and when you
read a post it will be marked as "Read" so you know what you have/haven't
viewed.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: