Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Default word document that was deleted accidentally?

Enila

Your file may be recoverable, but do NOT do any more with the system
otherwise you might overwrite the file, if you haven't already..

A program like File Recover will have as good a chance as any at retrieving
your file..

http://www.pctools.com/file-recover/

It costs, of course, and it may not get your file back.. if you take this
route, do NOT install the program onto the drive where the deleted file is..
--

Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Enila" wrote in message
I accidentally deleted a very important document. Is there any possible
way
that I can get it back, even if I already emptied the recycling bin?
Please
help.