Daiya Mitchell

The code given will change all *section* breaks to odd page breaks. If your
conditional formatting puts in manual page breaks, it shouldn't be a
problem. If you have columns in the document, which are created with
continuous section breaks, don't use the code, as it will mess up your
columns.

Suggest you make a copy and test it *on the copy,* if you think it may be a
solution.

The link I included just after the code in the previous post will tell you
what to do with it.

But since you have such a complicated doc, you may want to also try my other
proposed solution--do a catalog/directory merge instead of a letter merge
and include the SectionBreak OddPage in your base document at the end of all
your merge fields.

You have a plethora of options. Very typical, when dealing with Word.

Daiya

Daiya and Suzzanne,
Am I correct in that the coding given was fine just to insert straight into
the VB builder and that it will change ALL breaks into odd page breaks?
I'm not sure if this is an option as I also have other page breaks inserted
throughout the document as conditional IF statements, such that if a field =
"X" then INCLUDETEXT Y.doc with a conditional break beforehand for formatting
sake (which I found to be the easiest way to keep this formatting) but if
this seems to be the only way to get the new records to start on an odd page
then I'll have to find another way around the formatting.

As such, I'm not sure that I totally follow the VB coding and if you could
point me to the help or any other help coding then I would be grateful.

Thanks a bundle!