Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?dHJpbml0eS5zcXVhcmU=?=,

I don't want the images to appear in the merge
document, I just want the hyperlink to remain active. I am creating a web
page from a merged document with hyperlinks to images which will not appear
on the main page.

Version of Word? What's the data source (database program)?

How is the data used for the hyperlink stored in the hyperlink field? As plain
text, or as something else?

Basically, Word doesn't really merge to anything except plain text. If you
embedded a mergefield bringing in the PATH in a hyperlink field, immediately
before the merge. Then merge directly into a new file, followed by Ctrl+A, F9,
Alt+F9 (select all, update fields, hide field codes), then you'd probably get
more or less what you need.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org