Bill Ridgeway

I would advise you not to use auto correct (or indeed auto anything) other
than very judiciously. It is far better (albeit laborious) to check each
error.

Have you heard the one about an author of romantic novels? Having decided
that the hero's eyes should be brown instead of brown she auto-changed all
references of blue to brown and at the climax of the story the hero and
heroine made love under a brown moon. She had overlooked that one, rather
important reference.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Greg Purvis" wrote in message
I am converting text files to Word Documents.
The text files have a lot of spelling mistakes in them.
Many of these errors could be fixed with my AutoCorrect feature.

1) Is there a way to apply AutoCorrect to those text files.

OR

2) Is there a way to convert AutoCorrect's word lists to another format,
from which I could create VB macros.

Or maybe someone has a different method yet, for dealing with this
problem.

Thanks for any and all help!

Greg P