Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Converting docx to doc - Problems with bulleted info

Check the settings for indentation and tab stops for your bulleted items. If
this is single-level bullets, right-click and choose Adjust List Indents from
the context menu.

On the other hand, if you are dealing with multilevel lists, use Home tab |
Multilevel List | Define New Multilevel List to display a dialog box similar
to the Customize Outline Numbered List of Word 97-2003. Click the More button
to see all of the options for indentation.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Brad" wrote:

When I convert my document from docx to doc, my bulleted items ind up
dropping the associated text to the next line as well as dropping the first
character (or maybe it's converting the first char to a control charater
causing the line drop). How do I convert it?
--
Brad Eck
a href="http://www.sitesdynamic.com"SitesDynamic/a