Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Therese Therese is offline

Default Save in read-layout

Hi Suzanne
Thanks. Bad It didn't work, but now I know.
Good day

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No. Reading Layout is a choice that individual users make (on the General
tab of Tools | Options). Many may not want to read your document in Reading
Layout view, and of course even if they have that view enabled, it won't be
automatic unless they open the document directly from the email, which many
will have too much sense to do.

"Therese" wrote in message
Hi
Is it possible to save a document in read-layout, so that when I attach

the
file in an email, the readers will open it in read-layout? If yes-how off
course!!
:0)
Thanks
Therese