Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Default Trying to create an auto field that gives todays date +28 days?

Hi Tony,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do
with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

Cheers
PS: You can safely ignore Jezebel's rantings on this.

"Ranger Tony" Ranger wrote in message
Hey all,
I use Word97. I'm trying to create an auto update field that shows the
print date + 28 days in 'day, date month year' format in a letter.
The field code for the print date is: { PRINTDATE \@ "dddd, dd MMMM yyyy"
\* MERGEFORMAT }
I've experimented with a couple of things, but had no glory at all.
Cheers
Tony