Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default I want to add a label between labels how can I just add one blank

Labels are created using tables. If your labels have more than one cell per
row then convert the labels to a data source
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm . Add the new data
and merge to a new label document.

"giffc" wrote in message
I have typed up labels with numbers on them...so when I get another map to
file and it needs to be say number 225 and I already have a label made for
Number 200 and number 250 and I want to put this one in between those two,
so
I need to add another label, but I push enter and it just scrolls my next
label down and it disappears. It doesn not move all the labels down one.
How do I do that? Thank you very much!