Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shana

Default How can i remove headers and footers from last page of document?

I'm using Word 2002. I want to remove the headers and footers from the last
page of the document. I've seen an option for removing from first and last,
but I don't want to remove them from the first page. I tried selecting the
option "from this point forward" and "this section only" but they didn't work
(my doc doesn't have sections).

Do I need to add a blank first page, and use the option to remove from first
and last? Or is there a way I can just remove them from the last page?

Thanks,